5 Tips for Effective SEO Copywriting & Content Marketing
SEO is all about understanding keywords in a particular market and audience, and how to properly apply those keywords to a site's content. While content marketing is producing interesting and valuable content, and distributing it to drive traffic to your business, SEO is more focal to keyword usage and copywriting.
Both are different, but when you combine the two strategies the results would be simply amazing. For SEO and content marketing, effective web content and copy are the junctions. In the processes of writing and optimizing your website content for SEO, the following SEO copywriting tips can prove to be highly effective.
Step 1: Know Your Target Market And Audience
Content marketing makes content to the target market. For an effective SEO content, it is mandatory to know the audience. Then only you can create content and map content. Google Analytics is the best source to find the group of audience for the particular market.
If you have zero experience with Google Analytics, perform a research to familiar with it. Google Analytics gives you the demographics of website traffic and tells about audience. If once you know the audience and their language, you can start writing content for them. Or you can hire a proficient SEO company, such as Atlanta SEO company, CaptivateSEO.com.
Step 2: Organize Content Strategically Across Your Website
Create a sitemap and content structure for your quality web content. You should group them by theme and organize with main categories and subcategories. it is better to group content with categories rather than dumping them on a single page. When people are redirected to your website from the search results, they are to be engaged and they should like to come again.
So, you need to concentrate more on mapping content and categorizing them. Just imagine the site Amazon without the subcategories.
Step 3: Match Your Content With The Search Results
Search Engine Results Page is important for all main pages. So, optimize it in a most interesting way and that must be exactly matched with readers expectations and search queries. You have to provide rich text to google, then only it will recognize your site as the way you thought.
Find the related keywords for your category. You use the keyword planning tool of Google. It will help you find the keywords surrounding your category and subcategories. Researching keywords is very important to know the reputed Google search queries. You can make use of these keywords to make content belong to your category.
The true method to make your website to come first on search results is creating content that are rich with keywords highly searched. You will get traffic when people search the exact terms. Your website will be given first preference for the search queries. This is the foundation to web presence SEO.
Step 4: Know The Basics Of Formatting On Page Text For SEO
Once you finished your work on creating categories and subcategories and sitemap for your website, then it is the time for thinking about populating each with quality content. If you are maintaining your old website, then rewrite and reformat the content to make it SEO friendly. This is particularly important in doing SEO audits for ecommerce sites Follow the basic tips step but step carefully.
1. Use H! tag for formatting title of the blog post. Search engines search for H1 and H2 tags only. Google easily reads the content and titles that are formatted using H1 header file. All other text must be smaller than header file.
2. You are advised to add introductory text for each content for your page. The page description and keywords along with header is important for engaging readers with your website.
3. Google will consider your site as a high quality site and helps to engage reader with your content.
Step 5: Know Basic Rules For Formatting Images For SEO
It is very important for the effective website content to add images like you add formatted headings for text content. Here I shared the important techniques for optimizing images for your content. This points are originated from SEO blog.
1. Using plain English, create alt description and and an image title for each image.
2. Except the logos, use jpeg or png format images to save load time. Also, adjust the size and quality accordingly.
3. Try to use unique and new images so that visitors can find your site uncommon.
4. Add strong and engaging content for all image captions, if you prefer them.
5. Use each image exactly for which it is defined. For example, don't use logos for infographics.
This is just the tip of the iceberg for effective SEO copywriting and content marketing. Stay tuned here at OrganicSEOCopywriters.com to learn more.